Thursday, December 6, 2012

Falalalala...


Via-Google


For some reason, I don't really feel as festive as I'd like to feel. I really thought that my part time job would have Christmas music on heavy rotation, but that is just not the case. Even listening to various radio stations, I have yet to hear any festive music; sad right? Well if you're reading this, you're in luck; I plan on listing a few of my FAV Christmas songs.

1. Silent Night- The Temptations
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Luther Vandross
3. Let It Snow- Boyz 2 Men
4. This Christmas- Donnie Hathaway or Chris Brown or Destiny's Child
5. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer- The Temptations
6. Someday At Christmas- Stevie Wonder or Mary J Blidge
7. Christmas Just Ain't Christmas- O'Jays
8. Merry Christmas- Otis Redding or Ray Charles (live version with him playing piano)
9. All I Want For Christmas- Mariah Carey
10. What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas- The Emotions
11. Christmas In Hollis- Run DMC
12. Give Love On Christmas- Ledisi
13. Silver Bells- Brian McKnight
14. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus- Jackson 5
15. O Holy Night- Destiny's Child
16. Little Drummer Boy- Destiny's Child

As you can see I like a lot of Ole School. Those are just a few that put me in a festive mood. But I also want to mention a few more of my favorite Christian songs, remember Jesus is the reason for the season.

1. Don't Forget The Baby- G. Mayes
2. Now Behold The Lamb- Mary Mary
3. Any song on The Preacher's Wife movie (one of my FAV Christmas movies)
4. O Come All Ye Faithful- Kirk Franklin

Were any of my Favs, your favs? If not leave me a few of your favorite Christmas songs?

No comments: