Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Missing You...


7 years ago today I lost my mom in a car accident and at the same time, loss a piece of me. Words can never explain the amount of hurt, anger, and grief you feel losing a parent; especially at such a young age. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't miss her, long to see her face and hear her voice. I always thought that at the age of 30 we'd be able to have some sort of friendship so to speak. All I have are the memories and pictures that I hold on to dearly. Luckily for me I have always had very vivid dreams and my mom comes to see me at just the right time. The dreams are sooo distinct and I feel as if she's with me because we always speak of what's happening currently. They honestly give me peace and solace. If I could be granted one wish, it would definitely be to go back in time and relive a few moments with my mom. From a Christian point of view, my dreams remind me that He will never leave me nor forsake me.



                                                                                                                                   via

No comments: