Monday, September 12, 2011

Spa Week- Fall Edition



I am sooo excited that today officially kicked off SpaWeek. Starting today you're able to book spa packages at any of the participating spas/salons for $50. For the past 2 1/2 years I have treated myself to a massage. It wasn't until recently that they've started having Spaweek twice a year. If you've never experienced Spaweek or have never indulged in a massage, facial, or pedicure now is definitely the time to book. You can book your today by visiting here.

If you're in my area and wondering where I booked, I chose Zoe Salon and Spa (again). They actually have two locations, but I chose this one since it's near my part-time job. If you like to know my previous experience click here.

Let me know if you all choose to take advantage of SpaWek

No comments: