Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

                         
                                                                                   via                

I hope that you all enjoyed this wonderful Easter Sunday or Resurrection Sunday as us Christians would say. I remember as a little girl I would love the events that led up to Easter Sunday; the Shirley temple curls, petticoats and ruffled panties, and of course the dresses. I honestly can't remember an Easter Sunday without an Easter dress and this year was the same. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to church and tuned in to a live service in bed sooo, my beautiful Easter dress may just see its way back in the isle (ya'll know I'm still looking for a full time job #anotherpost). However, I was able to get a wonderful message today and sooo happy that He is Risen.

No comments: