Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pamper Me Sunday

Instead of watching the Super Bowl (while eating delicious buffalo chicken dip) I spent my evening pampering myself. Working two jobs is tiring at times, so I decided to just relax after work today. I even made a healthy dinner, although I would have preferred an assortment of appetizers. 

My pampering session started off with a nice lush bath. I ended up using Lord of Misrule which is a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. I was recommended it during the long Holiday hours I recently had in December. I must say, it did help to relax my aches a bit, and it turned the water my two favorite colors; pink and green!!! 



Afterwards, I decided to tackle my pores and did a Nose Pore Strip that I picked up from Forever 21. I've heard good things about Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips but I decided to save some coins and go with a less expensive option. This product was pretty easy to use and after about 15 minutes I slowly pulled it off and saw that my pores were less noticeable and looked nice and clean. Don't sleep on Forever 21 beauty products!!! 



Since my part time job requires me to stand, I knew I had to take care of my feet. Last year I did a foot exfoliating mask which worked amazing by removing all of the dead skin from my feet and heels. Lord knows my heels were screaming for help lol. Can you believe that this foot mask also came from from Forever 21? I swear that section around the cash wrap gets me every time. This packaging was a bit different than the packaging I had last year, and so were the instructions. I hope the results end up being the same because my feet felt brand new!!! 



To finish up this pampering session, I tamed this mane of mine. I found a new moisturizer/styler that I think will become a staple of mine. I was actually shocked at how well it worked since my hair hates olive oil, but this here is a keeper!!! 






My pampering session ended up being a success. A night of relaxation, healthy dinner with a cute dessert, what more could a girl ask for...well there's always more lol. How did you all spend your Super Bowl Sunday? 


No comments: