Thursday, May 15, 2008

Got My Ticket!!!



                                                                                        


                          SOOOO I got my ticket to see one of my favorite artist... EVER. 
                                                                     Erykah Badu
                   and yes I'm sooo excited because I missed her the last time she performed. 

        

                                                                             Erykah.jpgErykah_Crazy.jpg               

                                                                               ebadu6.jpgerykah.jpg






Ever since the days of Apple Tree I knew we were going to forever have a connection!!! I have absolutely no idea of what I'm wearing but of course I post a pic with my review of this wonderful occasion.







MY BEST OF BADU WOULD INCLUDE:


1. OTHER SIDE OF THE GAME

2. NEXT LIFETIME

3. KISS ME ON MY NECK

5. BOOTY

6. DIDN'T CHA KNOW

7. I WANT YOU

8. DANGER

9. BACK IN THE DAY

10. TYRONE

11. DANGER

12. MASTER TEACHER

13. THINK TWICE

14. LOVE OF MY LIFE


I actually love them all but those were a few I kept on repeat. I would leave you all with more but I have to go get ready, HoLLa!!!

6 comments:

B said...

I am beyoooond jealous. I never get to see Erykah when she's in FLA. Have fuuuun. I have and love all of her albums. That "Master Teacher" is bumpin' almost everyday in my car.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

take some pics folk

Anonymous said...

I have a lil envy running through my veins...but don't worry, when I get those Corrine Bailey Rae tickets...Oooooooo Wheeeeeeee!!!!

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

I'm going next week and I can not wait!!!!

Why Not Kristin said...

@Divine Blackness- I hope you actulaay get a chance to see her it was a great experience!!!

@Torranec- I was close but not close enough to tak good oictures!!!

@Mont- I miss you, be in the A on Wed. 21st, wish we could have gone together!!!

@Lady- You will really ENJOY yourself!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

Aaaahhhh... that show was on my bday!