Thursday, May 15, 2008

School... Didn't I think it wasn't for me in high-school!!!

SCHOOL HAS BEEN AGGRAVATING THE HELL OUT OF ME (no comments PAM)

                                          This online way of schooling is totally... 
                                                                   different 
                                                       and  maybe not for me!!! 

                                                             This is the reason
                                                       I haven't been blogging, 
                                       although I haven't exactly been on top of it 
                                                 it has been consuming my mind and thought process!!!

2 comments:

svrbrownsuga said...

Hey gurlie! I understand what u mean! I just finished my first year of grad school and I finally feel like I can breathe. So just hang in there hun. and thanks for stoppin by my spot

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

Hang in there hon!