Monday, November 12, 2012

Liebster Awards

Yay, I got nominated for the Liebster Awards... just when I thought no one read my blog, lol. Thank you Kenzie for the nomination. The award is for blogs who have 200 followers or less. I'm a little short of 200 so make sure that you follow me (hint, hint).


Here are the rules:
List 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you
Choose 11 blogs that have 200 or fewer followers to nominate (don't forget to tell them)
Make 11 questions for the people you are nominating
Link the blog of the person that nominated you in your post and thank them!



11 Random Facts about myself:


1. I am a huge procrastinator
2. If I think too much about meat/animals; I'll stop eating meat
3. I wish I would have chose a more technical route, rather than attending college
4. I'm a texture person, so there are certain things I won't eat/drink
5. I HATE watermelon, taste and smell
6. I use song lyrics and movie lines during regular conversations and expect people to know them
7. I'm super junkie (but if you visited, you'd never know)
8. I'm a huge planner
9. I love quotes
10. I'm addicted to Hello Kitty, red velvet and bows
11. I really, really, really want to get into photography



The 11 Questions I was asked:


1. What's your blog name mean?
That I want to speak on everything hair, fashion, and what's going on with me.

2. What made you want to blog?
I moved to VA. without friends and no clue of where to go and what to do. Blogging became my outlet.

3. Fav comfort food?
Mexican

4. Bad habit?
Road Rage. It is sooo bad. I honestly try not to have it but I do.

5. Where is your favorite place to spend money?
Anywhere. I can ALWAYS find something that needs to come home with me; from a pretty colored Sharpie to a new pair of shoes.

6. Favorite blog at the moment?
There are too many to name. Love,loss, and lacquer.

7. Clothes or shoes?
Clothes.

8. What song would you use to describe yourself?
Alright by Ledisi

9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My occupation and pay.

10. If you could be anywhere in the world, where you it be?
Right now, Jamaica.

11. Whats your sign?
Gemini, are there any others, lol.



The 11 blogs I Nominate:




The 11 Questions I ask:

1. What is your occupation?
2. Favorite post on your blog?
3. Favorite brand/store, why?
4. If you could date any actor/actress in Hollywood, who would it be and why?
5. If you could quit your day job, what would you do?
6. What is your biggest regret?
7. Most desired travel destination?
8. Describe your personal style?
9. Who are you currently listening too?
10. What is you daily blog stop?
11. What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

Thanks for the nomination and I can't wait to read every one's answers!!!

No comments: