Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Plaid About You- Pt. 1



My younger cousin and I a few years back laughing at something #Plaidshawl
Of course the holiday's is full of sequins and spice and everything nice but usually each season I become addicted to plaid. Something about the colors within the pattern really puts me in a festive mood. Luckily, its a print that will never go out of style due to Scotland and private schools lol. This season I've been seeing some of the cutest, trendiest plaid around. My first view was a pair of pants from Gap that I just had to have. Those will debut on here a bit later. I also found an a-line plaid dress that is everything when paired with the right accessories, be sure to look out for that as well.


Christmas 2010 with Pam. I was super excited to find this shawl on the sales rack at F21.

Last year, as I was thrifting I came across the cutest plaid blazer with a velvet collar and since I associate plaid with Christmas season I knew I had to save it for the perfect time. This past Friday, my team had a potluck and I knew it would be the perfect festive outfit. Watch me do plaid.




I love this coat
 

Boots, Thrifted lace blouse. Springy twistout, Pure Excitement




Looking like I'm ready to go horseback riding





Are any of you enjoying plaid as much as I am this season? 


















No comments: