Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Feel Good


The song above has been my jam since I first heard it. It's one of those songs that actually makes you feel good about your situation. I love the fact that music evokes emotions. Not only do I feel good, I also had a very good day.

One of my goals or something that I wanted to achieve is becoming Elite status with Yelp. I think I've mentioned here before that I LOVE writing reviews for all of the exciting and non-exciting places that I've visited. I've actually been doing it for about 2 years. Unfortunately, my procrastination usually gets the best of me and I haven't written nearly as much as I could. Well today I received an e-mail stating that I was nominated to become an Elite Yelper for the year 2012. This was total excitement since I didn't expect it. After about an hor and a half I received another e-mail stating that I became Elite status (go me, go me) *does the cabbage patch*. Now I'll be able to get invited to Elite only events which seem great and an awesome way to network!!! If you're interested in writing reviews please follow me here.

Ooohhh weeee, another blessing. Something else that I've been mustering up is pursuing my Master's degree. I've put it off for quite some time and now its beyond time to get, get, get it. I won't lie, I am beyond nervous. The last time I tried to do online classes I was unsuccessful and it totally brought my morale down. This time I just hope I'm ready and that everything will work out for my good. Next up financial aid (ooohhh we'll see how that goes).

Anything going on with you guys that has you feeling good?

No comments: