Friday, February 3, 2012

I LOVE, LOVE- Candy Painted

Keeping with the theme of LOVE this month, another thing that I LOVE is nail polish. I know that I've mentioned it before but I'm really into getting new polishes but it is very rare that I actually paint my nails. I just hate when they start chipping, it seems like it happens at the most inoportune time. I wish I could be one of those chicks that polished once or twice a week but I'm not!!! I also LOVE nail design it looks like it works best on acrylic rather than natural nails. I wanted to try the stiletto nails but no acrylic for me, I learned the hard way several years ago.

While browsing my FAVORITE drugstore (CVS) I came across a new polish line that is stated to be similar to gel nails/Shellac.

2 comments:

IntriguedScholar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

i love nail polish too! but since having my baby it's hard to find time to paint them.