Thursday, September 12, 2013

#Hashtag

Day 8 of Blogtember is to describe ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

I've been blogging for quite some time now and it started out as an outlet for me. I was new to the area, didn't know anyone, and was homesick. After reading several blogs, I thought starting a blog would be great for, and it was. In regard to starting a YouTube channel, the feelings were about the same with a few minor differences. I didn't know of anyone to do my hair and couldn't actually maintain it myself. But with the help of YouTube I was able to figure a couple of things out and also help people along the way.

Blogging and social media changed me because I was able to find my way, navigate through a new city, and meet new friends and network. I LOVE, LOVE writing and hope that I'll be able to expand my platform into something greater one day!!!

No comments: